Matlock Farm Park is a rapidly expanding, award winning visitor attraction in Derbyshire. Our approx. 60 acres farm park is home to a variety of native and non-native animals, including sheep, cattle, Llamas, alpacas, meerkats, wallabies and heavy horses.
We offer interactive animal and playtime fun and serve delicious homemade food from our café, Rainforest Play Barn and outdoor outlets for food on the go.
About the role:
Our cleaner will help maintain the cleanliness and high standards of Matlock Farm Park.
- Carrying out general cleaning duties including sweeping and mopping of floors.
- Ensuring all toilet blocks are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- Routine deep cleaning of ‘Changing Places’ toilet facilities and shower area in compliance with legionella prevention.
- Emptying rubbish bins.
- Cleaning any spills or accidents.
- Cleaning outdoor picnic tables and high chairs.
- Replenishing and keeping stock of cleaning supplies.
- Experience in cleaning and the use of cleaning products and equipment
- Excellent knowledge of cleaning products and equipment.
- Ability to select the appropriate cleaning products, equipment and chemicals for a particular job.
- Application of COSHH procedures when using industrial chemicals.
- Physical ability to carry out tasks, including being on their feet and bending down for periods at a time.
- Ability to adhere to a cleaning schedule.
- Ability to work independently with minimal on-the-job supervision.
- Good attention to detail and a pro-active approach to maintaining high standards.
- Reliable and hard working
- Previous experience as an employed cleaner.
- Knowledge of legionella control.
- A driving license or access to transport is required. Matlock Farm Park is not on a public transport route.