- The prize draw is available to people 18 years of age and over. Proof of age may be required. Employees of The Camping and Caravanning Club or Peak District Highland Games, immediate family of The Camping and Caravanning Club or Peak District Highland Games and parties professionally associated with the promotion may not enter this promotion.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering the Promotion.
- You can enter the prize draw via https://en-gb.facebook.com/matlockfarmpark/ or https://www.instagram.com/matlockfarmpark/?hl=en-gb
- Closing date: All entries must be received by Wednesday 16th August 2023.
- One winner will be selected by the judges at random from all complete entries received
- The winner will be notified by email, post or phone after the closing date
- If any winner is not able, for whatever reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 14 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant
- The Prizes is a 3 Night stay (Friday to Monday) in a Ready Camp tent during the 2024 season for up to six family members (2 adults, up to 4 children, or for up to 4 adults) at either Alton, the Star, Crowden or Hayfield Club Site. Full details on what is included within a Ready Camp tent can be found here: www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/campsites/glamping/safari-tents/
- Please note that this prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The winner and their family must abide by The Camping and Caravanning Club Site policies, which can be found at www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/clubsitepolicies.
- The Camping and Caravanning Club reserves the right to cancel and/or amend the prize should circumstances beyond their control occur
- No cash alternative will be offered for any voucher or prize.
- All stays are subject to availability.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives in place of the stated prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time
- Peak District Highland Games decision shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified
- Details of prize winners’ names and county will be available for one month after the close of the Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out below and stating the name and date of the Promotion
- The Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering the Promotion
- The Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of, or in connection with, this Promotion
- Entry to the draw is free and no purchase is necessary. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules
- The protection of personal privacy is an important concern to the promoters. Any personal data collected will be treated in accordance with current data protection legislation. We will use your personal data for the administration of the competition, and with your consent, to provide you with details of the promotor’s services and products. In order to meet our obligations to you we may share your personal data with the promotors of the competition.
- You may withdraw your consent from individual promotors at any time by following the unsubscribe details contained within their communications.
- Winners Publicity: The promotors have a Legitimate Interest in publishing the winners Personal Data, including name, country of residence, interviews and submitted material, without further payment or permission, for the purpose of announcing the winners and related promotional purposes.
- The following multiple promotors, are Joint Data Controllers for the purpose of the competition:
Promoter 1 address: Peak District Highland Games, Matlock Farm Park, Jaggers Lane, Matlock, DE4 5LH
Promoter 2 address: The Camping and Caravanning Club, Greenfields House, Westwood Way, Coventry, CV4 8JH