Saturday 23 - Sunday 31 October
Fang-tastic Halloween Festival!10:00 - 5:00
Time for some Spooktacular Fun….
There’s so much family fun to be had this October Half term with great Halloween activities including:
- The return of our PUMPKIN PATCH, for children to pick their own pumpkin* and carve at our carving station.
- A daily spooky trail to follow in our ENCHANTED FOREST, with prop based sets and riddles galore. From Wednesday to Halloween Sunday there will also be brilliant Live fun (not scary!) Halloween characters to meet on your way at set times of the week. They’ll be pottering around the park too to meet with our visitors and have lots of fun with!
- Witch Wendolyn’s Craft Workshops for the children.
- Matlock’s legendary Headless Horseman making an appearance late afternoon as the light goes down.
- On the spot Prizes for best fancy dress!
Of course there will be all the usual animal delights of Matlock Farm Park including Sheep Racing, Small Animal Handling, Meerkat Talks, Wallaby Encounters & Ferret Racing, as well as our Daily Pony Rides for children. Lots of opportunity to play too, including our marvellous indoor playcentre The Rainforest and outdoor Jumping Pillow**!
Okay, who’s coming?
Tickets available to pre-book on our website or to buy ‘on the door’ on the day.
*small pumpkin charge applies
** Jumping Pillow open in dry weather only
27 & 28 November, 4, 5, 11, 12, 18 & 19 December
Christmas Fun at the Farm Park!
Ho ho ho, Santa’s coming…..
It’s confirmed – Santa and his beloved Mrs Claus will be joining us at Matlock Farm Park on weekends on the run up to Christmas – Hurrah!! There’ll be Grotto Experiences, Breakfast with Santa (pre-book only), Christmas pony rides and more!
Further details to follow. Remember – best behaviour: Santa’s always watching 😉